Changes in 2009

<- Previous Next ->

Photos taken in 2009/2010 along the route of the 1976 Selly Oak Trail to show some of the changes and the few remaining original features.
They are arranged in order from and back to Water Mill following the trail route.

The 1884 map of Selly Oak is included to emphasise the differences

Comments are closed.