We expect that all children will wear school uniform as we believe that this contributes positively to the ethos and standards of the school.
School uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirt with school logo (available from school office)
- White/blue polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers (no jeans)
- Dark school shoes (not trainers)
- School book bag
An appropriate coat/jacket suitable for the season should be worn.
Boots are sensible for bad weather but children must bring school shoes to change into. Heeled shoes and flip flop style sandals or crocs are not suitable.
One piece, elasticated hijabs are permitted for those who want hair to be covered. These should be in blue, black or white. Long hair should be tied back.
Please note that jewellery must not be worn to school. Small stud earrings can be worn but must be removed for PE and swimming. Children will be asked to remove jewellery and take it home with them.
School PE kit needs to contain:
- A Sweatshirt and jogging bottoms or tracksuit
- House team colour T-shirt and black or blue shorts
- Pumps and trainers (additional to any worn for school)
Bags with school logo are available from the school office.
- For boys trunks or fitted swimming shorts
- Girls need a decently fitted costume.
- A towel
- Goggles are only necessary for children whose eyes become irritated by chlorine.
- A bag that is waterproof and drawstring.
- Long hair needs to be tied back.
PE KIT SHOULD BE BROUGHT ON MONDAY AND STAY IN SCHOOL ALL WEEK. IT MAY BE TAKEN HOME AT THE END OF THE WEEK OR HALF TERM FOR WASHING.
PE and swimming are part of the curriculum.
All children are expected to take part
All clothing must be named.
Make-up (including nail varnish) is not appropriate and must not be worn in school.
Hair styles need to be appropriate for school i.e. Long hair tied back and hair its natural colour.